Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Cheesy Chit-Chat


Picked up another electronic toy for my Geocaching hobby...a PDA. Not one of the real expensive ones, but good enough for me to get going with 'paperless caching'. Snagged 5 caches on my shopping & paperless test-run on Monday! If you don't Geocache, you'd be suprised how many of these little treasure boxes you pass by every day. I'd been to the same shopping area many times and just wasn't aware what was lurking there.

Oh, and while I was out shopping, I walk into Target and the first things I see on this freezing day are racks and racks of bathing suits! Okay, in this cold weather I'm sure dreaming of the beach...but I'm not wearing a bikini in the dream, body just ain't bikini-ready yet.

My mouse problem is still a problem - I'm hearing him in the darned kitchen wall! Now I have no idea how to trap this sucker. He'll probably die in the wall and stink up the whole house! I probably need to search the Internet for mouse killin' mercenaries.






4 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe David will find the mouse for you this weekend!!

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my blog I am using now.

http://bbgeocaching.blogspot.com/

 
At 12:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried driving them out with those little supersonic doodads? I think my mom used them before...

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Dobe Country said...

Maybe I should try one of those thingies. Knock-wood...so far haven't heard or seen any signs of the mouse since my post. Maybe he's gone to visit the neighbor's house?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home