Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Christmas Carolers

Wow, it's been ages since I've had Christmas Carolers visit! You just don't see folks going door to door like that now-a-days. Maybe it's the high crime rate, or maybe it's the weather...but it's not commonplace.
A large group of folks, dozens of children, from a local Church were out caroling in my neighborhood tonight. Well, not much crime here, unless you count folks not picking up poop after their dogs as littering? And weather? Well, many of the kids were wearing shorts...it's in the 80's this week!
So, it was really sweet having all those kids singing at my door (as I attempted to keep my dogs from running off with them) and kinda makes it feel more like Christmas.

1 Comments:

At 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Shannon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home