Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas Activities


Just days before Christmas, and here are some of the family activities going on. We had our annual Family Ornament Making Party! Lots of glue, glitter, beads and craft stuff ... we made a huge mess, and quite a few interesting ornaments. From painted glass balls to reindeer bulbs.


Some of the kids came to my place for an overnight visit. I took them to the "Lights of the South" right here in my little town of Grovetown, GA. Millions of beautiful lights, and we enjoyed a hayride through the forrest of lights. Did I remember my camera for this photo op? Of course not! So, I made up for it the next day, on our way to see the Golden Compass we passed this metal aligator and just had to snap some festive holiday photos!



As you can see, my nephews are really brave!

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see the boys were so brave. I don't see any pictures of the girls with their head in the scary alligator. (laughing)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home